English Language Training
- Temporary foreign workers go to Charlottetown for classes nothing in Summerside
- Language training access for small communities /rural communities.
- Finding resources
- Online options
- Rural “navigator” for West Prince to support newcomers
- What is happening to support the language needs of temporary foreign workers and their families?
- How do we get access to rural communities?
- What about the mothers at home with small children without access to daycare are their needs met? Can they get out?
- Keep conversation going about the need to support language needs of non permanent residence.
- Access “Navigator” ASAP to inform them of services and needs
Potential growth in Need for language training in World PDI. In the workplace and classroom.